GET PAID TO LEARN A TRADE: Fence Installer
In a vast market covering several states, Seegars Fence Company is the largest provider of fencing and barrier security products in our region. The fencing and security construction market is evolving from what was considered mundane to more sophisticated higher-end products. We are ready to meet these new challenges with enhanced training and a new Pay for a Performance pay system.
Our Installation team is the “Front Line” of our Mission: To provide quality fence installations and build relationships which last a lifetime.
Seegars is seeking smart and motivated individuals to install all types of fences in our various offices.
Important Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Communication skills.
- A need to win and an aggressive spirit.
- Have a positive attitude.
- Have the ability to think quickly and problem solve.
- Be able to work well in a team environment where situations and demands change daily.
- Must be physically fit and able to perform strenuous manual labor required.
Reports To: Foreman
Teams With: Installers
Responsible for effectively participating on a team of 2-4 members to erect fences and other barrier security products, while focusing on the company’s mission of “Providing quality fence installations and build relationships that last a lifetime.”
- Must have a positive can-do attitude daily.
- Demonstrate the Seegars Fence Company Core Values daily.
- Must maintain a First Aid, CPR, safety, forklift and Bobcat certifications (and others required for equipment operation).
- Must be able to listen to and understand the customer’s needs and clearly communicate with the customer and project management team.
- Assist in maintaining a crew truck and all of the tools and equipment associated with that truck.
- Must anticipate customer needs and job complications and be proactive to prevent or reduce any adverse effects.
- Must be able to install all types of fences offered by SFC.
- Must be able to accurately read a tape measure and a level.
- Shall dress appropriately with SFC uniform or T Shirt.
- Should never smoke in front of any customer especially residential customers with children.
- Should never use profanity in the presence of the customer. (preferably anyone)
- Is responsible for arriving to work on time, prepared to start immediately.
- Every applicant must undergo pre-employment background check and drug screen. If hired, Updates are required annually.