In a vast market covering several states, Seegars Fence Company is the largest provider of fencing and barrier security products in our region. The fencing and security construction market is evolving from what was considered mundane to more sophisticated higher end products. We are ready to meet these challenges with enhanced training and a new Pay for Performance pay system.
Our Installation team is the “Front Line” of our Mission: To provide quality fence installations and build relationships which last a lifetime. It’s imperative that you and your team, represent Seegars well from all aspects, to ensure that we set the standard for excellence in our industry.
Seegars is seeking smart and motivated individuals to inspire and effectively lead installation crews in our various offices.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Must have good communication skills
- A need to win and an aggressive spirit.
- Have a positive attitude
- Have the ability to think quickly and problem solve
- Be able to work well in a team environment where situations and demands change daily
- Must be physically fit and able to perform strenuous manual labor required to complete each project.
Reports To: Estimator/Project Manager
Teams With: Estimators and Project Managers
Directs: Installation Helpers
Responsible for effectively leading a team of 2-4 members to erect fences and other barrier security products, while focusing on the company’s mission of “Providing quality fence installations and build relationships that last a lifetime.”
- Must have a positive can-do attitude daily.
- Demonstrate the Seegars Fence Company Core Values daily.
- Must maintain a First Aid, CPR, fork lift, Bobcat and OSHA 10hr safety certifications
- Must be able to listen to and understand the customer’s needs and clearly communicate with the customer and project management team.
- Is responsible for maintaining a crew truck and all of the tools and equipment associated with that truck.
- Responsible for the overall production of the crew and its ability to perform to the company installation standards at a minimum
- Must anticipate customer needs and job complications and be proactive to prevent or reduce any adverse effects.
- Maintain a valid driver’s license and motor vehicle record that meets SFC insurance standards for driving company vehicles.
- Must be able to install all types of fences offed by SFC.
- Must be able to accurately read a tape measure and a level
- Shall dress appropriately with SFC uniform or T Shirt.
- Should never smoke in front of any customer especially residential customers with children.
- Should never use profanity in the presence of the customer. (really anyone)
- Is responsible for arriving to work on time, prepared to start immediately.
- Every applicant must undergo pre-employment background check and drug screen. If hired, Updates are required annually.