Special Fabrication Estimator
In a vast market covering several states, Seegars Fence Company is the largest provider of fencing and barrier security products in our region. The fencing and security construction market is evolving from what was considered mundane to more sophisticated higher end products. Seegars Fence plans room special fabrication estimators are an important part of the Seegars team. The Plan Room Special Fab Estimators, figure nonstandard fabrication proposals for the branch offices. The company’s ability to offer our customers nonstandard fabrication options is a key to our distinction as a market leader in converting concepts to reality.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- A need to win and an aggressive spirit.
- Have a positive can-do attitude.
- Have the ability to think quickly and problem solve.
- Must be very organized and capable of handling multiple tasks at once.
- Must have superior computer skills (MS Office, Internet, and PDF Editor)
- Experience in reading blueprints, project specifications, detail drawings and addenda
- Must be self-motivated with strong organizational skills and attention to details
- Able to work well in a team environment where situations and demands change daily.
- Reports To: Plan Room Manager
- Teams With: Other Plan Room Special Fab Estimators, Plan Room Estimators
The Plan Room Special Fab Estimators figure nonstandard fabrication proposals for the branch offices while focusing on the company’s mission of “Providing quality fence installations and build relationships that last a lifetime.”
- Demonstrate the Seegars Fence Company Core Values daily.
- Must maintain First Aid, CPR certifications (and others required for equipment operation)
- Insures that the Seegars Fence plan room policies for quality control are strictly followed to insure accurate and reliable plans and specifications are delivered timely to the SFC branch offices.
- Provides timely competitive proposals on special fab items to the SFC branch offices.
- Meet monthly, quarterly and annual sales and profitability goals.
- Produces monthly activity reports.
- Provides excellent customer service to the SFC branch sales team with good communication, timely responses to questions and inquiries and neat and organized proposals.
- Responsible for providing SFC branch estimators with thorough and timely estimates on special fabrications, to enable them to produce accurate and competitive bids.
- Constantly observes the various processes and seeks improvement in both safety and efficiency.
- Arrive to work on time and dress professionally
- Maintaining a clean and presentable office
- Every applicant must undergo pre-employment background check and drug screen. If hired, Updates are required annually.